Telephone: 01384 910968
DATES: The next Open Exhibition
takes place: from 27/11/23 to 23/12/23
(1) Booking fee: 5 days (Mon, Tue, Wed, & Fri, Sat:
Area A = £50 and/or Areas B = £50 (non-refundable)
+ Opening event (Monday evening = + £25
(2) The gallery has picture rails, grid mesh, moulding hooks and easels
TAY equipment and tools are used at your own risk.
(3) Gallery users are not permitted to charge other artists to hang work
or to charge for entrance to the gallery.
(4) Opening hours: See MFAA website for opening hours.
(5) Private views and additional events must be by invitation only
(6) Users agree TAY(MFAA) may copy and publish images in publications
and on social media in perpetuity. All other rights are reserved.
(7) TAY(MFAA) reserve the right to remove art and exclude individuals.
Solo - Dates 2023
06 - 11 February
13 - 18 March
17 -22 April
22 - 27 May
26 June - 01 July
31 July - 05 August
07 - 12 August
11 - 16 September
16 - 21 October
20 - 25 November
Bookings subject to change:
20th to 25th November 2023
Society of Artists
Contact: Melvyn Salter
We can signpost customers to local framing services. Please contact The Art Yard for further details.
How to DO it
How NOT to frame it.
Making your exhibition a success:
• Actively promote your own work and invite your friends to meet you at The Art Yard to look around the exhibition
• Distribute TAY's posters; follow, like and share our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube posts.
• Encourage people to join our email mailing list so they remain up-to-date with exhibitions and events
• Forward digital photo images of your submission to help us with promoting your exhibition