Telephone: 01384 910968
DATES: The next Open Exhibition
takes place: from 25/04/22 to 21/04/22
From £5 p/piece up to <50cm
Student discount 20% (*Under >20yrs).
For every 4x standard pieces <50cm users
get to hang 1x standard <50cm piece Free.
Commission is charged at 15% on all sales
(1) Booking fee: 5 days (Mon, Tue, Wed, & Fri, Sat:
Area A = £50 and/or Areas B = £50 (non-refundable)
+ Opening event (Monday evening = + £25
(2) The gallery has picture rails, grid mesh, moulding hooks and easels
TAY equipment and tools are used at your own risk.
(3) Gallery users are not permitted to charge other artists to hang work
or to charge for entrance to the gallery.
(4) Opening hours: See MFAA website for opening hours.
(5) Private views and additional events must be by invitation only
(6) Users agree TAY(MFAA) may copy and publish images in publications
and on social media in perpetuity. All other rights are reserved.
(7) TAY(MFAA) reserve the right to remove art and exclude individuals.
Solo - Dates 2022
07 - 12 February
14 - 19 March
18 -23 April
23 - 28 May
27 June - 02 July
01 - 06 August
08 - 13 August
12 - 17 September
17 - 22 October
21 - 26 November
Bookings subject to change:
We can signpost customers to local framing services. Please contact The Art Yard for further details.
How to DO it
How NOT to frame it.
Making your exhibition a success:
• Actively promote your own work and invite your friends to meet you at The Art Yard to look around the exhibition
• Distribute TAY's posters; follow, like and share our Instagram, Facebook and YouTube posts.
• Encourage people to join our email mailing list so they remain up-to-date with exhibitions and events
• Forward digital photo images of your submission to help us with promoting your exhibition